As The Norwegian Investment Forum celebrated the Norwegian venture’s best achievements during last year GasSecure’s Knut Sandven was awarded Entrepreneur of the year 2015.
The award acknowledges a standout Entrepreneur of the year who has made a significant impact in the past 12 months through:
– His contribution to the Entrepreneurial eco-system
– Successful exit activity
– Business growth, leadership excellence and delivering value to shareholders
– The viability and future growth potential of the GasSecure business
The awards was organized by The Norwegian Investment Forum in cooperation with Norwegian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (NVCA).
GasSecure was a Viking Venture III portfolio company until its successful 508 MNOK sale to Dräger in March 2015.
– We congratulate Knut Sandven with this honourable and well deserved prize. It has been a true pleasure to work with Knut through our years as investor in GasSecure, says Eivind Bergsmyr, partner at Viking Venture and former chairman of GasSecure AS.
Read former GasSecure news:
- GasSecure sold to Dräger for 500 mNOK
- GasSecure achieves a world first with SIL certification in wireless gas detection
- Dräger showcases GasSecure at Offshore Europe
Main picture shows Knut Sandven, Gassecure – Entrepreneur of the Year 2015, with the award winners SINTEF TTO – Investor of the Year 2015, and Resman – Exit of the Year 2015.